Friday, March 26, 2010


I'm thinking of doing my research paper on the zoo technology program that I will be entering in August. I am so excited to be entering and a little nervous, because it is going to take dedication to work during holidays and weekends. This program is helpful in teaching students about animal management and you get hands-on experience. This is the reason why I came here, so I could experience that not do I only do I get to work in the zoo, but I also have to give tours to the public around the zoo and tell them about what types of animals there are. Although this is going to be challenging and I will be nervous at first, this will help me in the future whenever I have to give public speeches or just to communicate with people that I do not know. Before I interact with the animals, I will be doing work around the zoo including the tours. I am so excited to be in the program, but until then, I just have to work hard in my classes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment